Beginner's Cut Rose
Attractive and eye-catching Cut Roses that are easy and quick to make, designed for Beginners, these Roses are ideal for Bouquets and Arrangement. A beautiful gift for someone special.
Following the tutorial and using the recommended thread:
- ~1.6” (4cm) wide (Depending how open you will arrange the petals)
- ~3” (7.5cm) high (from top tip to bottom of the sepals)
Skill Level: Beginner
- Diagrams of all elements that make this crochet flower(s).
- Instructions in American Standard Terms for all included pattern Diagrams.
- Detailed photo tutorials for the elements and for flower assembly (if assembly is needed).
You do not need to be able to read crochet diagrams, the instructions are very detailed and include plenty of photos!
This Pattern is my original and unique design, please do not resell or redistribute this file or the included patterns/photos.
Feel free to include the finished flower in any project that you want, either for private use or for sell. If you choose to sell your product, please include a link to the pattern (or to my shop) and mention Happy Patty Crochet as the original designer.
How to Download the Pattern?
The patterns are PDF files, once a purchase is completed, you will receive a purchase receipt that will include download links to your Patterns.
You can also create an account, where you will have access to your patterns and pattern updates!
How to find the right Material?
Most of my patterns wither call for the use of cotton thread size #20, #40 or Pearl cotton #8 (with matching hooks). You can find these thread in my Thread shop here.
Patterns will sometime require the use of easy to find crafting material, such as hot glue, floral tape, stringing wires and more.